Join and Support
Ingenium offers employment opportunities at its three national Museums — the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, and the Canada Science and Technology Museum — as well as within divisions that serve the Corporation itself.
Employment opportunities vary, but may include:
- Positions that serve visitors directly
- Administrative positions in sectors such as finance, human resources, and facilities
- Professional and technical positions within the field of museology
- Media relations, communications, and fundraising positions
- Professional trades and general labour positions
- Manager, Financial Systems - This competition is ONLY opened to CSTMC employee starting June 23, 2017 until July 6, 2017 at midnight.
- Manager, Accounting Services - ** (anticipatory staffing) This competition is opened to all CSTMC employees as well as the members of the general public starting June 23, 2017 until July 6, 2017 at midnight.
- Logistical Setup Staff - This competition is opened to CSTMC employees and external candidates starting March 10, 2017 until March 9, 2018 at midnight.
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM
This program is intended for full-time students attending an educational institution recognized by a Ministry of Education. These employment opportunities extend from April through September each year.
No student positions are available at present.
If you would like to be considered for a position with us, please email your résumé and a cover letter to HRRequests@techno-science.ca. Your résumé will be kept in our inventory for three months. Should a position matching your qualifications become available during this period, a Human Resources Representative will contact you.Back to top