Refine by Type +-
143 Results for [ open government ]
- Tips for Using the Artifact Open Data Setcstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/tips-using-artifact-open-data-set.phpFollow these tips when using the Corporation’s Artifact Open Data.
- Contact Us - Open Datacstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/open-data-contact-us.phpContact the Corporation with questions, discoveries, or creations.
- Open Data Licencecstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/open-data-license.phpThe Corporation’s open data is released under the Government of Canada Open Government Licence — you may reuse the data as long as you acknowledge the source.
- What is Open Data?cstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/what-is-open-data.phpOpen data is data in machine-readable format that can be freely used by anyone in new and unanticipated ways.
- Why release open data?cstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/why-release-open-data.phpThe Corporation is releasing open data to provide greater access to information about its collections and operations, and to support open science and open government.
- Doors Open Ottawacafmhttp://cafmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-doors-open-ottawa.phpDuring Doors Open Ottawa, find out who is behind the collection and conservation of the agricultural artifacts at the Museum.
- Hours of Operationcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/hours-of-operation.phpPlan your visit to the Museum.
- Collection and Researchcstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/collection-research.phpLearn more about the Canada Science and Technology Museums Corporation’s collections and related research activities.
- The Museum is closedcstmhttp://cstmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/the-museum-is-closed.phpThe Museum is closed
- Open Data Projectscstmchttp://techno-science.ca/en/open-data/open-data-projects.phpSee what independent developers have created using the Corporation’s open data.